15:09

essence quattro eyeshadows

I've only recently discovered how great eye shadow palettes are.

Light packing is not one of my strengths. Be it clothes or make up, I tend to take my whole stack for a weekend at my boyfriend's. It gets even worse when we have different activities planned. I usually find myself taking at least three different eye shadows with me, especially for nighttime looks.

But I have recently discovered the sensation that are eye shadow palettes, more specifically these quads by essence.




essence quattro eyeshadows - 2,95€ each

I love these! They are everything I need for creating a light daytime look which I can easily intensify at night or for creating a full on smokey eye. They are super small and take no space up in your make up bag. From now on I'm definitely going to take these with me everywhere I go!


"05 to die for" is my go-to daytime quad.
I like to use the light brown/rose colour all over the lid as a base. Then I put the golden brown shade in the outer corner and blend it up to my crease. The dark brown is only used in my crease to give definition and depth. On days where I feel like going for a darker look but not a full on smokey eye, I use the golden brown shade all over the lid and intensify with the darkest brown, either all over the lid, too, or just in the outer corner. Lastly, I use the white shade to highlight under my brow bone.


"07 over the taupe" is a newer edition to my collection which is why it is still untouched. I got this after I was so pleased with the other edition.
I'm going to use the light grey colour as a base all over the lid and then put the darker, shimmery grey in the outer corner. The darkest grey is going to give depth to my crease and I'll also put it under my eye. Again, the lightest shade is going to be my brow bone highlight!


I am so pleased to have found these quattro eyeshadows and I'm super excited to try them! essence seems to become one of the better quality drugstore brands so I'm eager to try more of their products! Do you have any recommendations for me?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I always love the names of make-up. I really like the colors of these shades. Great review and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! I do love the shades, too. They are the perfect shades of brown and grey and each quad goes together so nicely! Have a great evening xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig