12:25

Pink donuts & chicken

By Tuesday, the cold had fully gotten hold of me.

I was sneezing and coughing and sounded like I had a glass of whisky too many. But that wouldn't stop me from enjoying the last 'proper' day we had left!

We went to our favourite place in London which is Westfield Shepherd's Bush. It's where we had our first date and then spent a lot of our weekends at. Obviously one thing mustn't miss...



If you know anything about me, you'll know that pink sweets are the way to my heart. Especially pink donuts & pink cupcakes. My boyfriend bought me donuts just like the ones pictured above on our first date and we've been inseparable ever since. If that doesn't say it all...

He also indulged into one of these bad boys.




Although London presented itself in glorious sunshine again, I opted for a warmer outfit that day.




Our day was spent strolling around Westfield, up and down Oxford Street and a little bit of Shoreditch, too, before heading out for dinner with my mate once again.




There was only one place I wanted to be at.



For those of you who don't know, I'm a professional Chilli collector. I've gotten more free meals than I can count while I lived in London because I just spent so much time at Nando's... oops.

We headed back to our room early as I kept feeling more and more ill but it was a lovely evening nonetheless!

(We did actually had another semi-full day on Wednesday because we didn't leave London until late at night but I didn't get to take any more pictures because I was feeling ridiculously ill and we didn't get up to much before we had to get ready to leave!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig