19:47

Soap & Glory "Rich and Foamous" Body Wash

Prepare for the best shower experience you'll ever have.

I saw Gabby from the YouTube channel velvetgh0st mention this in her August Favourites video. As soon as she described the smell as "cookies and ice cream", I was sold. And I was not disappointed.




It contains almond, oats and brown sugar which combines to the exact scent Gabby described. I can't think of a better description than cookies & cream. The smell gets even better in the shower! I feel like it turns into a popcorn scent. Or cotton candy. I can't decide but it feels like you're walking around a funfair!


It's such a creamy texture and just glides on to your skin so smoothly, leaving it feeling super soft.



I also bought the "Breakfast Scrub" (Hello 'Buy one get one half price'!) but I haven't had the chance to try it yet as I'm still using my Rituals scrub up - I'll report back once I got to try the S&G one which smells very promising already!

Soap & Glory "Rich and Foamous" is available for £6.50 from Boots, Superdrug or online.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig