10:00

Have you seen this wizard?

There's nothing that can cheer a rainy Saturday up like a good pinch of magic. If you're in London any time between now and the 4th of February, you might want to make your way into Soho.


Graphic designers Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima have both worked on all Harry Potter films and are displaying some of their art in this exhibition. Distributed over three floors plus a souvenir shop, this is a must see for any Potterhead out there.

Even the latest magical adventure is included.



It is impossible not to be catapulted into everything Hogwarts and Diagon Alley as soon as you walk in.



Some of the props are replicas, but some are actually loaned from the Warner Bros. Studio Tour (which I desperately want to visit again - it's been nearly three years!).

The second floor made me smile as soon as I stepped foot on it...


Yes, this is the floor! The Marauder's Map is actually my favourite prop - I wish I could've asked Mira & Eduardo all about it (follow them on social media to find out when they're visiting the shop to chat about all things Potter).





^ If only I'd had this when I was still teaching. This would've been a much cooler way to introduce the alphabet to the little ones!

Of course, you can't miss the Weasley corner (which is significantly more colourful!).




And if you ever wondered where your Hogwarts letter is... it might be stuck here?



I'd hoped one of them would be mine but sadly, none of them was.

One more floor to go! Let's take the stairs again, shall we?




I think the stairs/walls might've possibly been my favourite part of the whole exhibition. to be honest! If I ever have my own place to decorate...

Floor three is also a dream of black & white.




The exhibition runs until the 4th of February.

Find them at 26 Greek Street in Soho, open from 12pm - 7pm every day.
Free entry, and prepare to queue!

Mischief managed.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig